Following the QLD State Government snap lockdown and further extension announced at 10am Monday 2 Aug, both CraftAlive Townsville and Cairns are POSTPONED pending new dates.
We are heartbroken to share the news and committed to running both events as soon as it is safe and responsible to; the postponement is out of our control.
All entry tickets and class bookings remain in place for the new dates.
The new dates will be confirmed as soon as we have a clear pathway from Queensland Health. If you do require a refund, please email email@example.com
We apologise for the disappointment and frustration to all involved; and thank you for your understanding and ongoing support. The safety and enjoyment of all involved is our upmost priority.
Please continue to follow us on Facebook for updates and further announcements: www.facebook.com/CraftAlive
Brett and Sally on behalf of the CraftAlive Team